Kashi Annapurna Annakshetra Trust
This web site is Copyright by the Kashi Annapurna Annakshetra Trust All Rights including Copy Rights Reserved. Web site content is subject to change without notice and at the sole editorial discretion of theKashi Annapurna Annakshetra Trust. No artwork, images or articles may be copied to another web site without prior written permission of Kashi Annapurna Annakshetra Trust.Donation
Kashi Annapurna Annakshetra Trust accepts donation from devotees for various funds and uses the donation for day to day administration of the trust to fulfill the requirements of devotee such as accommodation, food, medical facilities etc. Following are types of donations are available for devotee to donate online.Charitable/Development donation
Donations made under Charitable/Development are eligible for income tax deduction u/s 80-G of income Tax Act 1961. Donation made under charitable/development fund is allocated to following funds
1. General Fund: This fund is utilized for Trust corpus fund to provide facilities for devotees.
2. Building Fund: This fund is utilized for construction of Buildings for various purposes of Sansthan as well as devotees.
3. Medical fund: This fund is used for needy patients of to get modern and up to date medical facility at affordable rates.
4. Anndan fund: This fund is used for providing meal (Prasad Bhojan) and free meal to poor and needy people in Kashi Annapurna Annakshetra Trust.
5. Education fund: This fund is used for development and administration of various educational institutions started by Sansthan to get better and up to date educational facility to rural area students of Shirdi and surrounding areas.
1. Online Donation for Free Prasad Bhojan and other fund categories is non refundable.
2. Due to technical failure, if transaction remains incomplete and amount has been deducted from devotee's account, then she/he will get full refund after deducting reasonable facility charges.
3. After processing the refund, devotee will get automated Email.
4. Final decision regarding any complaint about refund lies with Kashi Annapurna Annakshetra Trust Executive Officer.
General Obligations: You shall access our web site only for lawful purposes and you shall be responsible for complying with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations in connection with the use of our web site. This Website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You shall not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, products or facilities obtained from this Website. You shall not create a hypertext link to the Website or "frame" the Website, except with the express advance written permission of Kashi Annapurna Annakshetra Trust.
Devotees Must Keep Their Passwords Private: Devotees are required to keep their account passwords confidential not share this information with others. Security of Devotee accounts will not be responsibility of Kashi Annapurna Annakshetra Trust in case password is not kept confidential by Devotee.
Corrections / Updating Personal Information: Devotees must provide accurate and correct contact information (name, postal address, e-mail address, phone number etc). All the further communication from Sansthan to Devotees will be on the address provided. In case of incorrect information provided by Devotee, Kashi Annapurna Annakshetra Trust will not be responsible for any failure of communication.
Customer Responsibility: You confirm that you are the authorized holder of the credit card or the original account holder used in the transactions you make using the site and you alone use the "id" and "password" you have created in the site. Kashi Annapurna Annakshetra Trust will not be responsible for any financial loss, inconvenience or mental agony resulting from misuse of your ID/password/credit card number/account details number for booking facilities on this site.
Our Termination Rights: We may at any time at our sole discretion and without giving any reason or any prior notice terminate or temporarily suspend your access to all or any part of the web site.Disclaimer
Thank you for visiting website of Kashi Annapurna Annakshetra Trust, India. By selecting Terms and Conditions of this web site, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions specified on the web site. Kashi Annapurna Annakshetra Trust, India may update the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Please review the Terms and Conditions from time to time, as your continued use of the Site means that you accept any changes.. You may not modify, license, transfer or sell any information obtained from this web site.
Kashi Annapurna Annakshetra Trust has the right to cancel the devotee registration or update the charges for online facilities without any prior notice. This website is for informational purposes only and its content is subject to change without notice. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the site or with any of these terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the site. While Kashi Annapurna Annakshetra Trust follows specific procedures to ensure the accuracy and reliability of its web site content, your use of it is at your sole risk. Kashi Annapurna Annakshetra Trust, does not assume any liability deemed to have been caused directly or indirectly by any content or use of a tool on its web site. You agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions, and also to comply with all local rules, regulations and laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.